“If your business is not on the internet, it is not there at all”
– Bill Gates
Marketing has always been an essential ingredient of any business’s success. That is why you need to pay special attention to your marketing strategy if you want to move forward your business or you are planning to launch your business. With changing business dynamics, marketing strategies have also evolved considerably. Amongst the many significant marketing platforms, Social Media and especially Facebook has become the most powerful marketing platform for any type of business.
Facebook is an extremely powerful way of attracting and increasing traffic to your business. You will be doing yourself and your business a favour if you are advertising on Facebook. Mentioned below are some of the benefits of using Facebook for your business marketing:
- Getting Maximum Traffic at Minimum Cost: Facebook is known to be the third most famous and busy social media platform. As of the fourth quarter of 2018, it had over 2.18 billion monthly active users and its videos are viewed more than the YouTube videos. Furthermore, advertising on Facebook is cheaper as compared to Google and other online platforms. The cost of advertising on Facebook is minute compared to the amount of the traffic you can generate from that amount.
- Brand Awareness: If you know how to utilize Facebook marketing the right way, it basically works more like PR. Facebook is not only an effective marketing tool for established business but is also extremely useful for brand new businesses. With it’s Brand Awareness Ad Objective, it reaches out to the maximum number of its users to provide them with maximum information about the brand.
- Quick Feedback: One prominent advantage of using Facebook as your go to marketing platform is that it is quick to provide you with feedback. It keeps the audience engaged and Facebook engages like no other platform through likes, comments, sharing etc.
- Establishing Brand Loyalty: Facebook facilitates easy interaction between the Facebook user (customer) and business. Easy interaction means customer support can be provided smoothly hence, it promotes brand loyalty. Facebook users, especially the youth uses, search Facebook for different services, products and businesses, therefore they require good customer service at all times. So, if they find you to be responsive to their queries, it develops a positive relationship between you and your customers.
- Targeting Capability: Facebook has incredible targeting capability. It can target Mark Zuckerberg himself! Facebook facilitates you in targeting audience based on their interests, habits, locations, search results, demography etc. If you wish to target women of a certain age for your clothing brand, you can simply choose your requirements and it will target each and every woman falling into those categories.
Revenue generation, Sales and Leads: Revenue generation on Facebook is not a myth! Facebook is not only used for advertising but it is also known to generate revenue. In 2018, Facebooks annual marketing expenditure was a whopping $7.8 billion!